It is with great pride that we encourage those of you looking for employment to consider the Mansfield Independent School District.
We know you have a choice in where you work and sincerely hope you choose a career with Mansfield ISD. We believe in excellence; therefore . . .
“Optima Petamus” - We seek the best!
Human Resource Services
- Attention Current MISD Employees: To view all available positions, log in to your Skyward Employee Access. Then, click on "Fast Track Open Positions."
- Mansfield Training of Professionals (MTOP) New Teacher Orientation Program (for all NEW professionals to the district and/or occupation) will be held at The MISD Center for the Performing Arts on the following days/times:
- July 31: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- August 1-2: 8:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- August 3: 8:15 - 11:30 a.m.
Get registered at eduphoria.mansfieldisd.org. For additional information, download the printable MTOP flyer or contact Venetia Sneed, Director of Human Resource Development at 817-299-6338.